ElDorado Motor Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and Introduction

5 posters

Go down

Welcome and Introduction Empty Welcome and Introduction

Post  ElDorado Jeff Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:19 pm

[b] This is to Welcome to the ElDorado RV Forum. For technical assistance click in the catagory related to your product.
ElDorado Jeff
ElDorado Jeff
Admin

http://www.beavercreekboise.com/Eldorado%20Pages/el_dorado_motor

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introduction Empty Introduce yourself

Post  ElDorado Jeff Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Please introduce yourself, Catagories will be added shortly.
ElDorado Jeff
ElDorado Jeff
Admin

http://www.beavercreekboise.com/Eldorado%20Pages/el_dorado_motor

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introduction Empty Hello

Post  steve Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:40 pm

Hello Jeff and starfire87 I am Steve I have an 88 starfire I plan to redo and use a lot if I can upgrade it and afford the fuel.Jeff are there any sources for schematics or maintenance manuals on the starfire?Does the owners manual have some spec information on them and are they unit specific as in 27',31',etc.All inputs we can get and share will be great.I know the Dodge chassis club helped a ton on the superior,we should be able to do a lot here if we can get more to join in.

steve

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introduction Empty 1st Motorhome

Post  okie4x4 Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:01 am

Well my wife and I just got our first MH. It is an 88 Encore and I got it for 1.00. (No Kidding) I have had it for 5 days now and so far I have been able to clean the exterior and interior and just last night I was able to start the engine and moved it around a little. (Changed plugs and added fresh gas, water remover and Seafoam) There are some electrical issues in the dash I need to checkout and I was wondering if anyone has any schematics of this model I can use to see what's what in there. I am reallt looking fwd to enjoying this but i dont want to go into the wiring blind unless I have to. Any help anybody? cheers

okie4x4

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introduction Empty Re: Welcome and Introduction

Post  Kevan Thu May 05, 2011 1:43 am

Hello everyone!
My name is Kevan and I'm an admitted Starfire fan. Very Happy

After a few searches this evening, everything comes up with "EldoradoJeff" and "TimCustom", so this seems like the place to be for all things Starfire.

I'm not a Starfire or MH owner yet, but I am looking around.

Background:
I'm ex-CO, ex-NYC, and now living in a suburb of Columbus, OH with the best girl in the whole world (to me...heh heh).
I'm a former camera operator and worked on motion picture equipment for 15 years. I invented and patented a device for electric guitars and it's become extremely popular. I'm a full-time inventor now.
My daily driver is a 2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 regular cab. Yes- that's the one with the Viper engine and drivetrain.
My toys are a 2006 Dodge Viper, a 2009 GasGas 300EC motocross bike, and a 2009 Yamaha Raptor 250....and a Beretta 90-two. Smile

I'll spend the next few days perusing the forum and trying to catch up to Jeff and Tim and see how many questions I can get answered before I ask.

Thanks folks!
See ya around!

Kevan

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introduction Empty New User on BBs have questions

Post  mrmga1958 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:15 pm

I just found this BB today. Recently bought a 1976 Ford Econline base El Dorado. There seems to be a lot of spam and very little info on RVs. What am I missing? These type BB have been useful on other vehicles I've owned, but I'm not sure about this one. Is it for real?
Tx

mrmga1958

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introduction Empty Re: Welcome and Introduction

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum