ElDorado Motor Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1988 starfire

4 posters

Go down

1988 starfire Empty 1988 starfire

Post  steve Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:02 pm

I have a 1988 starfire and would like to get a manual for it that has electrical schematics and information on all systems.It is in fair condition well used but still worthy of refurbishing.I have a 1972 superior dodge chassis that I have 80% done and just got this EMC.Is this on a f350 chassis?Is the fuel pump electric and in the tank?The engine code is L a 460 carb unit with an air pump(not there now).Any help and input would be great and I will share what I find and learn as I go thru this.Thanks

steve

Back to top Go down

1988 starfire Empty Here is some info

Post  ElDorado Jeff Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:42 pm

steve wrote:I have a 1988 starfire and would like to get a manual for it that has electrical schematics and information on all systems.It is in fair condition well used but still worthy of refurbishing.I have a 1972 superior dodge chassis that I have 80% done and just got this EMC.Is this on a f350 chassis?Is the fuel pump electric and in the tank?The engine code is L a 460 carb unit with an air pump(not there now).Any help and input would be great and I will share what I find and learn as I go thru this.Thanks

First of all about the only thing that I have availble is the original owners manual. I don't currently have a lot available regarding electrical diagrams for the entire coach. It is on an E350 Ford Chassis, and it is not a rail chassis, this would be the van chassis without the van body.
The fuel pump is in the tank. When working on the automotive portion of the motor home, refer to it with the VIN number. This will be most helpful when ordering parts from Ford.

If you are needing the owners manual I have them availble on my website at www.beavercreekboise.com
There is a $5.95 charge for them and once receiving the payment I email you the link to the confirmed paypal email address.
ElDorado Jeff
ElDorado Jeff
Admin

http://www.beavercreekboise.com/Eldorado%20Pages/el_dorado_motor

Back to top Go down

1988 starfire Empty Something new

Post  starfire87 Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:09 am

Hi Steve:

I'm Starfire87 on this site but just found out the SF I just bought is an 88. The seller represented it as an 87 but the data plate is 88 and the title is wrong. Title says it's an 87 but that's not possible because it wasn't made until Sept 87.

Let's keep in touch. Contact Jeff for manuals.

How do we find other SF owners and get them operating on this site?

Mike
727-768-5500
mike@heavenlybbq.com

starfire87

http://www.worldslargestgrill.com

Back to top Go down

1988 starfire Empty 1987 starfire purchase

Post  lenzlmo Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 pm

i have never owned one of these units ,but I have one in my sights. what should I expect to pay for a 87 star fire? thanx

lenzlmo

Back to top Go down

1988 starfire Empty Re: 1988 starfire

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down